- Humans & the Microbiome
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), 2010
- Rees, T. After Ethnos. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, forthcoming.
- Rees, T. On How the Brain Outgrew Its Histories. Forthcoming with the University of Fordham Press, 2017.
- Rees, T. Plastic Reason: An Anthropology of Brain Science in Embryogenetic Terms. University of California Press, 2016.
- Rees, T. “Developmental Diseases: An Introduction to the Neurological Human (in Motion).” American Ethnologist 42, no. 1 (2015): 161–74.
- Rees, T. “Humanity/Plan –– On the Stateless Today (Also Being an Anthropology of Global Health).” Cultural Anthropology 29, no. 3 (2014): 457–78.
CIFAR is a registered charitable organization supported by the governments of Canada, Alberta and Quebec, as well as foundations, individuals, corporations and Canadian and international partner organizations.