How to Apply through CIFAR’s Application Portal
If you have an existing account, please click login and enter your email and password. If you forgot your password, please choose the “forgot password” option and follow the system prompts to enter the system. NOTE: Please do not use the social media logins.
If you are a new applicant, please click the register button to create an account. Complete the required details. The system will ask you to verify your email address and then you will be able to enter the system. NOTE: Please do not use social media logins to register here.
On entering as an applicant, the system will list the programs the applicant is eligible for OR it may prompt you to complete your eligibility. If you do not see the "Global Call for Ideas" program listed, please click the programs tab on the top and see if it is listed there. If not, please complete your eligibility through the system:
- Navigate to your name on top right. Click here to reveal a few options. Click on "My Account."
- Locate the eligibility section on the left side of the screen and click it.
- You will see the option to "update your eligibility profile" there and you can choose the option for "Global Call for Ideas" and save. Navigate back to the programs tab and you should have the program listed.
Click "More" beside the program name.
Click "Apply" and follow task instructions for each section.
Please NOTE: Applicants have to click the "Submit" button market above for the application to be submitted. The button would be enabled when all required tasks in a stage are completed.
For the Global Call Registration, there are three sections:
- CIFAR Global Call Registration Form
- Core Team Members
- Suggested Reviewers - For the Registration, this section is optional.
CIFAR is a registered charitable organization supported by the governments of Canada, Alberta and Quebec, as well as foundations, individuals, corporations and Canadian and international partner organizations.